Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fresh Meat

I'm the newest girl (for about the next ten seconds) in the fashion blogging world. I've been interested in clothing and style forever, but I've only really been following high fashion and fashion history since late high school. I feel like being a part of a community of people that are interested in the same things so that I can stop roping my boyfriend (who to be fair, is marginally interested) into looking at full collections, fashion blogs and talking his ear off about Comme Des Garcons. I'm totally open to emails and comments, so please, become a contributing member of the internet!

In the way of introductions, I'm a junior General Fine Arts major at Maryland Institute College of Art with a minor in Art History and I believe this image laden post will tell you everything else you need to know:






























No comments:

Post a Comment