Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweaters and Art and blog update failure

I made this piece early on in the semester and while I wasn't ever originally planning on having one of the final products be photographs, but during my critique I was wearing this sweater and I really loved how they looked together and how everyone's first reaction in the class was to stick their head through it! So I think the final products are both the sculpture and these photographs.


The design that's drawn and cut out of the strip is this greek meander, which I drew from that pattern I saw at the mausoleum of Galla Placidia, remember?



I have quite a few phots, which is/are you favorites? I'm going to need to pick one to be the main image for portfolios and my website and such, let me know what you think! And so sorry for the ridiculous lack of updates, I've had a really busy few weeks and I've been boring.


3 comments: